Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mini says...

(Mini's using my blog today.)

Poop on Boni! I didn't mean to be poopy. And Mom forgived me. She knows I didn't mean to be poopy. :) My tummy and stuff just was way icky. It's still kinda icky. I didn't like goin to the v-e-t neither. He squeezed all my innards to feel them! AND he poked me with a stabby thing!!! He told Mom that he thinks I got IBS. Well if this is IBS, I don't want it! But I don't want these pills neither. Mom says they'll make my tummy feel better, but I dunno. It makes me feel mean when she stuffs them down my throat. They taste bad! Blech! And so far my tummy doesn't feel better. I haven't pooped on Mom again tho. So maybe they're helpin that, but I don't wanna admit it. I bet CHICKEN would make my tummy feel allllllllllll better. At least it wouldn't make me feel mean and cranky.

9 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger The Meezers said...

CHICK-HEN would definately make your tummy feel better Mini. And don't they know that stressing us out by trying to give us pills will make our tummys feel bad? - Miles

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Poor Mini! Hope your tummy feels better soon.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Oreo said...

I hope you gets better soon Mini. Schmaybe some of that good nip you guys gots would help???? If not, you could just send it to me...it would help ME I'm sure! :)

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger PrincessMia said...

Hope your tumtum gets to feeling better.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Finnegan & Buddy said...

Miss Mini,

Tell yore mom to give you a treat of some kind after efurry time she gives you the yechhy pill torcher. That way you will get used to the pills and if you kno you get a treet after it won't be so bad. I had to have pills 2 times a day a few years ago and it wasn't so bad after a wile only 'cos I knew I would get a treat!

Finny

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

Poor Mini. I stopped eatin an drinkin in November (to protest alla stress from Victor an cleanin house an strangers visitin) my beans tooked me to the vet, an she made me stretch out for sumone named Ray to take my pictor. He was her "ex" so I don't know why they still werk together. Anywho, it's no fun bein sick an I hope you're better soon.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

Mini, we hope our wonderful Secret Paw am feelin' way better soon! Takin' pills is no fun, but your Mom is just tryin' to help you feel better. Chicken would definitely help!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Mini

Take your pills, even if you don't want to. We all want you to get better.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Beau Beau & Angie said...

Bet chicken would make your tummy feel better so you won't have stinky butt -- like someone I know. BB

Beau Beau stop it! I said I DO NOT have a stinky butt!
~Angie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home